I will be delivering a speech at the next Open Group Conference in San Diego on the subject of Architecting the Cloud, February 9, 2011.
Taking place at 9:45am, “Cloud Computing requires Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF™ 9 Can Show the Way “
Abstract: Most companies doing Enterprise Architecture are wondering how to approach Cloud Computing and how does it fits in TOGAF 9. This presentation is a suggested approach which has been used by some companies.
- When does it make sense to use Cloud Computing in a company which does Enterprise Architecture
- What suggested additional activities may be included in the TOGAF 9 ADM
For further information on the event, please visit:
I’m also excited to be on the program at the upcoming Enterprise Architecture Management Forum in Frankfurt, Germany, February 22-23, 2011.
I will be presenting at the conference on the subject of EA Governance. This event is one of the leading conferences for Information Technology in Germany, with speakers and participants representing companies such as Volkswagen, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Post, Heidelberger Druck and others.
Taking place at 2:30pm on February 22, “Enterprise Architecture Governance – Why? A need for transparency and better control” addresses:
- Governance and why we need it
- The importance of processes, roles, responsibilities, and skills
- Definition of the components and related activities
- Case Study for a successful Enterprise Architecture governance using TOGAF
The conference also features several additional topics high on the importance list of technology professionals:
- Business IT Alignment
- Innovation Management
- EA and Cloud Computing
- EA Governance
- Project Portfolio Management
- Best Practices, Tools and Anti Patterns
For further information on the event, please visit: http://www.iir.de/eam.